Our first issue is in the works. If you want to be one of the first to read pieces featuring fresh student voices, sign up and follow the journal today.
If you want to have your work featured, it’s not to late. Submit your work and you’ll be quickly matched to one of our editors.
Why do this?
- Each submission receives personalized feedback from a peer editor to help you grow as a writer.
- Exposure in Radiate Literary Online allows others to see your work and hear from you as a writer.
- You get the chance to encourage other young writers by signing up and joining the Radiate Literary community.
What’s the mission of Radiate Literary?
- To give student writers exposure and experience getting published in a difficult market.
- To create a thriving community of student writers sharing their skills with one another.
- Give our wonderful editors experience working with other writers and looking for pieces that shine.
- Feature fresh and unique voices of the next generation of writers.
Join us today for a literary adventure. For now, share with friends, family, and other young writers. The goal is to officially launch by the end of August 2020.